How We Work
Evolution Design Build Group – How We Work
In order to help Evolution prospects and clients understand our process, we want to share with you a little more about how your project consultation and planning will generally proceed. This process is intended to maximize both Evolution’s and your time, as well as collect as much information as possible on the proposed, remodel so we can provide you with a comprehensive quotation. This is Evolution’s standard process to ensure your project runs smoothly and is well organized. We have refined this process from our extensive experience in the construction industry.
Here is a list of questions we ask as part of a Getting to Know You and Your Remodel / Home Improvement Project Survey:
- How long have you been considering a remodel / home improvement project?
- What is your timeline for starting the remodel / home improvement project?
- What is your understanding of the process of a remodel / home improvement project?
- How familiar are you with “green or sustainable” construction practices?
- How would you describe your satisfaction with your current home improvement research efforts?
- How many other contractors have you meet with to discuss this project?
- Have you ever had an Energy Audit in order to assess your current home energy consumption?
- Approximately how much have you budgeted for the remodel / home improvement project?
- What concerns or fears do you have about the remodel / home improvement project?
- What benefits do you want to come out of this proposed remodel / home improvement project?
- Anything else you would like Evolution to know about your project before we meet?
Who We Work With
Evolution Design Build Group understands the value of the investments our clients have made in home improvement projects, both emotionally and financially, and we approach and build each residence and remodel projects as if it were a project in our own home. Evolution’s years of hands-on trade experience, green construction practices and construction management ensure our clients a smooth and well-managed project…start to finish!
Residential construction is a team effort and at Evolution, we have an organization where each member has the same goal; to bring unmatched quality and customer satisfaction to all of our projects, large or small. This team brings commitment, communication and expertise to your project and delivers quality workmanship and increased value to your home. We encourage you to check our client testimonials and Angie’s List page. Our reputation tells of a long history of high professional standards, innovative green ideas, integrity and positive client feedback.
When researching a home remodeling or construction project, are any of these statements true for you?
- I don’t know how to begin researching or start costing a home or single room remodel project.
- I am confused about what a remodel project entails in order to add on or re-work a (historic) home or single room.
- I do not have resources or knowledge to find sustainable / green friendly product alternatives for my home.
- Our family feels guilty about using excessive energy & water resources for day-to-day-living. We want to improve and save!
- I am concerned that a personal or family health issues are dwelling related, but I do not know who to talk with about it.
- We feel financially irresponsible or are afraid we may overspend when building onto the home or renovating an existing structure.
- I am frustrated the home or living space does not ‘flow well’ or have living functionality.
- I am unsure whether a remodel project will add significantly to the current property value of my home/ dwelling.
- I have historic home or property and do not know what historical codes I need to follow or how the historical restoration or preservation process works or the costs involved.
If any of these statements are true for you, then you are a good fit to become a client here at Evolution Design Build Group.
Now that you know a little more about Evolution and what we do, the challenges our clients face and the type of projects we specialize in, we invite you to find out more about Scott Kelley on the team page or on his LinkedIn profile and learn more about the Evolution Story.