Evolution Design Build Group – Who We Work With
Evolution Design Build Group understands the value of the investments our clients have made in home improvement projects, both emotionally and financially, and we approach and build each residence and remodel projects as if it were a project in our own home. Evolution’s years of hands-on trade experience, green construction practices and construction management ensure our clients a smooth and well-managed project…start to finish!
Residential construction is a team effort and at Evolution, we have an organization where each member has the same goal; to bring unmatched quality and customer satisfaction to all of our projects, large or small. This team brings commitment, communication and expertise to your project and delivers quality workmanship and increased value to your home. We encourage you to check our client testimonials and Angie’s List page. Our reputation tells of a long history of high professional standards, innovative green ideas, integrity and positive client feedback.
When researching a home remodeling or construction project, are any of these statements true for you?
- I don’t know how to begin researching or start costing a home or single room remodel project.
- I am confused about what a remodel project entails in order to add on or re-work a (historic) home or single room.
- I do not have resources or knowledge to find sustainable / green friendly product alternatives for my home.
- Our family feels guilty about using excessive energy & water resources for day-to-day-living. We want to improve and save!
- I am concerned that a personal or family health issues are dwelling related, but I do not know who to talk with about it.
- We feel financially irresponsible or are afraid we may overspend when building onto the home or renovating an existing structure.
- I am frustrated the home or living space does not ‘flow well’ or have living functionality.
- I am unsure whether a remodel project will add significantly to the current property value of my home/ dwelling.
- I have historic home or property and do not know what historical codes I need to follow or how the historical restoration or preservation process works or the costs involved.
If any of these statements are true for you, then you are a good fit to become a client here at Evolution Design Build Group.
Now that you know a little more about Evolution and what we do, the challenges our clients face and the type of projects we specialize in, we invite you to find out more about Scott Kelley on the team page or on his LinkedIn profile and learn more about the Evolution Story.